Shima Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shima Forums: Naruto RP & Anime Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tsuchikage's Room

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Soul
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Soul

Tsuchikage's Room Empty
PostSubject: Tsuchikage's Room   Tsuchikage's Room Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 3:16 pm

My name is Isao Namikaze, I am the 4th Tsuchikage. All I ask for is respect, and that you respect all shinobi and civilians. If you are located in the Hidden Stone feel free to ask my anything you need by posting in my room.

Rules of Iwa Territories:
1. Be Respectful: As I said earlier, Respect is a Virtue. If you are disrespectful you will be banned from Kirigakure, if you do not leave you will be banned from the forums all together.

2. Don't fight within the city: Don't challenge anyone to a fight within the village, don't taunt or make anyone want to fight you in the village. All fights must be done away from the village.

3. If there is an Invasion: If there is an Invasion (Like if Konoha attacks) all Chunin+ Are required to assist, however Genin are recommended to stay out of the fray unless needed.

4. Language: You MUST speak English on these forums! Though that's not what I meant...You are welcome to cuss in character towards another person's OC but NOT to another person directly. No bashing people, just OC's in terms of RP.
Back to top Go down
http://thesoulwolf.chatango.com

Tsuchikage's Room
Page 1 of 1